12 Reasons to Choose Catholic Schools:
1. We offer an education that combines Catholic faith and teachings with academic excellence.
2. We partner with parents in the faith formation of their child.
3. We set high standards for student achievement and help them succeed.
4. We provided a balanced academic curriculum that integrates faith, culture and life.
5. We use technology effectively to enhance education.
6. We instill in students the value of service to others.
7. We teach children respect of self and others.
8. We emphasize moral development and self-discipline.
9. We prepare students to be productive citizens and future leaders.
10. We have a 99 percent high school graduation rate. 85 percent of our graduates go to college.
11. We cultivate a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring and effective.
12. We provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
Holy Name Central Catholic Jr. Sr. High School , Worcester
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Harvard
Notre Dame Academy (all girls), Worcester
Notre Dame High School, Fitchburg
St. Bernard’s Central Catholic High School, Fitchburg
St. John’s High School (all boys), Shrewsbury
St. Mary’s High School, Worcester
St. Peter-Marian Central Catholic Jr. Sr. High School, Worcester
Trivium School, Lancaster
All Saints Academy,Webster
St. Aloysius Catholic School, Gilbertville
Assumption Elementary, Millbury
Holy Family Academy, Gardner
Milford Catholic Elementary, Milford
Nativity School, Worcester
Our Lady of Angels, Worcester
Our Lady of the Valley, Uxbridge
St. Anna, Leominster
St. Anthony, Fitchburg
St. Bernadette, Northboro
St. Bernard, Fitchburg
St. Joseph, Webster
St. Leo, Leominster
St. Mary, Shrewsbury
St. Mary, Worcester
St. Peter Central Catholic, Worcester
St. Stephen, Worcester
Trinity Catholic Academy, Southbridge
Venerini Academy, Worcester